Johnathan E. Stewart shows us how to remove blood stains from fabric in this tutorial. Your first step right after blood gets on your clothes is to rinse it with warm water and pat a wash cloth with soap and water on it. If the stain is more set in, grab hydrogen peroxide, soap, and water, then mix together and pat onto the stain. If all else fails, you can use ammonia with water on the stain. When you're finished cleaning the stain, throw it into the washer immediately, with stain remover mixed in with your detergent. When it comes out, it should be white again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades