The video shows you how to remove candle wax from carpets with ease. All you need are paper towels, an iron, and a butter knife. First, you have to turn the iron on to a medium or high temperature. Next, use the dull side of the knife to dig up the excess wax from the carpet. Afterwards, you have to place the paper towel over the area of wax. Next, you simply iron the carpet very lightly. You have to be careful so that you don't burn the carpet. When you iron the carpet, the wax should absorb on the paper towel. If any wax remains, simply repeat the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades