Learn how to remove grass stains with the folks from Martha Stewart's REAL SIMPLE. Summer means light-colored clothing?and light-colored clothing often means grass stains. This quick approach should get the green out. Don't let those pesky grass stains ruin your summer clothes. Watch this video for a quick stain fix.
What You Need
Pre-wash stain-removal spray (or a solution of white vinegar and water), toothbrush (or a rag or nailbrush), laundry detergent
Follow These Three Easy Steps
How To: Remove a Grass Stain Step 1
Pre-treat the grass stain
Apply a pre-wash stain removal treatment to the stain and let sit for about 15 minutes. For a more natural approach, use a solution made of one part white vinegar to two parts water.
How To: Remove a Grass Stain Step 2
Lightly scrub your stain
Use a toothbrush (or a rag or nailbrush) to work liquid into the area.
How To: Remove a Grass Stain Step 3
Launder with like fabrics
Finish with a wash using an enzyme detergent (most standard laundry soaps are enzyme-based), which will break down proteins and lift the stain from your garment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades