If you have little kids, then you probably know that they LOVE drawing and doodling. But it's when that love of doodling extends beyond the preschool classroom and paper to your walls, furniture, and clothes that things go a bit awry.
But fear not; there is a quick and easy way to remove stains that you probably already have lying around the house. Hand sanitizer is all you need to clear out an ink stain. Check out this episode of "Show Me the Curry" to learn how to utilize hand sanitizer to remove stains.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades