Do you have a piece of stubborn masking tape stuck somewhere and you just can't get it off? Does it stare at you in the face, begging you to have a nervous breakdown? Ron Hazleton is here to save your day. In this video, learn how to remove old unwanted masking or duct tape from walls, wallpapered surfaces, concrete (and more) using a hair dryer to warm & soften te adhesive.
Ron Hazleton is a DIY home improvement master. Everything from installing ceiling fans, to replacing toilets, to patching holes in your walls... If it's home related, chances are Ron Hazleton's covered it. Be sure to search WonderHowTo for more home improvement tutorials from Ron Hazleton!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades