Learn how to remove marks from your stainless steel appliances using olive oil. 1 Apply a little bit of olive oil to a clean rag and rub the olive oil all over your stainless steel appliance. 2 Fold the rag in half. Make sure that there is no olive oil on the exposed part of the rag. 3 Pour white vinegar onto the rag. 4 Rub the white vinegar soaked rag onto the appliance to remove the olive oil. 5 Using a clean rag, remove all residue from the appliance and let dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades