In this tutorial, we learn how to start a cozy fire with lava rocks soaked in oil. First, grab your lava rocks and place them in a tin can, then fill it up with oil. Now, throw some wood into your fireplace while these are soaking. Use an old pair of metal tongs to take the rocks out of the can, then place them in the fireplace as well. After this, throw a match in with the rocks and wood and then close the fireplace. Let the rocks burn for about 5 minutes the you can take them out and you will have a nice fire for the night!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades