Microwaves have the annoying tendency to absorb the smell of the foods that are cooked in them. Although most people do not mind this on the day of the cooking, after a week of the smell, it begins to get old. If you want to remove that fishy odor, just follow these simple steps. First of all, make sure that the microwave is as clean as you can get it with regular cleaning supplies. Getting rid of the smell will be so much easier if there are no splatters covering the inside of the microwave.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades