In this tutorial, we learn how to take sticky labels off easily. All you need to do this is a blow dryer. First, set your dryer to the highest heat setting possible, then blow the air onto your label for 2-3 minutes. Keep the heat in constant contact with the label, then after a few minutes, you will be able to pull the label off right away. You can use this on anything from lotion bottles and aspirin bottles to water bottles and plastic containers! This is a great way to remove the labels without have the residue that is usually left behind by doing it with just your hands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades