In this video, we learn how to treat bed bugs with inspections and follow-up. First, you want to take off all your bedding and sheets, then place it into a bag. After this, you need to clean it in burning hot water to make sure the bugs are all killed. After you have removed this, you need to search the mattress to find where the rest of the bed bugs are at. Check around the headboard to see if the bugs are hiding there. Once you find these, you need to use either professional chemicals or a steamer to kill the bugs. After this, replace your bedding on and enjoy sleeping without getting bit at night!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades