This instructional housekeeping video shows you how to take those old shrunken clothes you have and make them wearable again. You will need white vinegar, a sponge and a zip lock bag. Coat the entire t-shirt in the vinegar and load the shrunken shirt and wash it in a hot wash, after a few minutes, add detergent to wash out the smell of vinegar. After throwing the t-shirt in the dryer for about thirty minutes, the shirt should have expanded several inches in every direction. Don't throw away clothes that shrink if you still love them!
Make sure you check us out on the web at
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades