In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to wash exterior windows. Get your window bucket with Dawn dish soap and water. Use your house brooms to remove cobwebs and dust from the windows. You will also need the utility belt with window applicator and squeegee. Couple of cloth pieces, plastic scrapper, steel wool and razor blades will also be needed for removing paint and other hard, sticky stuff. Dust off with the broom. Apply the solution with the applicator. Wipe off near the top and left of the windowpane with cloth to create a dry critical area. Now apply the squeegee from left to right and from top to bottom. Another technique is the top to bottom method. Apply the solution and create the dry critical area. Now apply the squeegee from top to bottom. You can watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades