In order to kill bed bugs with a dry ice trap, you will need the following: a dog bowl, a towel, a cooler, a cotton ball, painter's tape, and talc powder. Your goal here is to make a trap for bed bugs. It is a monitor. It is designed to trap hungry bed bugs. This will help you to find out if you have a bed bug problem. The dog bowl that you buy a dog bowl, you will need to pay attention to the way that the dog bowl is made. It needs to have steep walls. Tape the sides of the dog bowl. Use the cotton ball to apply talc to the well of the bowl, after you turn it over. Place a towel on the base. Open the cooler a little bit. Place the cooler on top of the towel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades